Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Pokemon101Pokemon101
    Participant
    #149 |

I guess I’m just frustrated after another rejection email. I’ll add it the collection but it’s so bloody hard to get anyone to take you seriously. I write romance, so okay, there’s a lot of romance out there – at least in the book world – but I write it well and no one is interested. Or that’s how it feels. Frustrated rant ends.

ScottEvansScottEvans
    Participant
    #150 |

Don’t give up Pokemon101. Just make sure you write the best emails you can to get their attention. If all else fails go for self publishing! Who needs to be pushed about by publishing companies? Find a self publishing company you like the look of, someone you can work with, and build a small business. Think about all those people with their jewelry stalls at the market, or leather belts and bags, you’re no different. You’re creating something you want to sell to people who might enjoy it. Good luck!

Pokemon101Pokemon101
    Participant
    #151 |

That sounds even more terrifying than trying to find a publisher! But thanks Scott, guess I need to keep the faith. I’m going to look into though – could be fun and at least I’ll be out there in the world!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.